Thursday, December 09, 2010

Livy-licius

Are you kidding me?

Olivia update...
Such a sweetheart! She is always so smiley and cute. She loves Avree, and anyone who will smile at her or give her any attention. She is rolling over, laughing out loud, and finding her voice. Such a fun age! I am sure I have a picture somewhere with her that I don't look stoned, but I am tired, and so sick of blogging, so for now, this will have to do!
she cannot sleep without a blanket over her face. It makes me so nervous, but every time I pull it off of her, she gets fussy and grabs it and pulls it right back.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Whoa! Lots of updates! It's fun to see pictures of what you've been up to... even though we live so close, we still don't see each other enough.
Ave's hair looks like it's turning red!
I love all your cute bows and leg warmers... did you make all those? I need to get into that more.. I love all the huge ones.
It was good seeing you a few days ago, but we need to get together again soon to hang out. Probably after the holidays- it's just too crazy!!

melody said...

Livy is lucious - so so fun to give grandma kisses to. LOVE the cute pictures in the play house. Avree is a sweetheart. She was so cute when I tried to walk into your home and she gave my legs a little push and said no still outside :) she wanted me to stay in the play house with her, so of course I did. love you all. xoxoxo