Thursday, December 09, 2010

Glamour shots

This is the only shot I was able to get while they had their matching dresses on! Having two girls gets me in to trouble sometimes...it's so fun to have them match. But I am actually pretty good. I usually only get matching stuff if one was given to us for a gift:)

hmmmmmmmm.... where to begin?
These two sweet things wear me out, so while Olivia was napping the other day, I put on curious George for Ave, and layed down for a sec. I woke up to find this! I don't care too much about the make-up everywhere, but it's my fav color that she always gets to! I actuallly can't find it right now. I think she stashed it somewhere, cause I have seriously searched everwhere!

Her mullet adds a really nice touch... I snipped her bangs a little too short the other day! Woops







0 comments: