Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Take time to smell the flowers

Tori, Avree, and I went to the Dallas Arboretum today so I could get some pics of Ave in her Easter dress, and It was seriously a perfect day. We walked in, and I was just in awe. There were kids all over with beautiful easter outfits,bunnies and squirells running right in front of you, and beautiful flowers EVERYWHERE! Plus, I was in great company. For those of you who may not know my mother in law, she is amazing. So helpful and wonderful and generous and sweet. It was so nice to spend some qaulity time with her! Such a good break from the daily routine. Thanks so much for coming with us, Tori. We love you!






12 comments:

Kelly said...

ooo-i'm inspired! what a darling dress!...and hair thing!

Steph said...

Aww I wish that they had a place like that up here!! Maybe they do, hehe.. I need to get Selma an Easter dress, what a cutie!

critts said...

I seriously love her dress! And the headband is perfect!

melody said...

How adorable!!!! and the flowers are gorgeous. We are still having snow. love ya mom k.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the aboretum, especially in the spring and in the fall. Avree looks adorable and, yes, I have to agree that Tori is awesome!

Brett and Lex said...

What beautiful flowers and what beautiful girls!!

Jeni said...

heheehe she is darling!

Jill said...

She looks adorable. My brother's wife had a baby on Monday and they called her Avery. I was excited b/c I have loved that name since I heard you call your baby Avery. I hope you guys are doing well in Dallas, we miss you guys.

Brittany Swanson said...

great pictures! Let's hang out soon!

Abby said...

ohhh those pics are so adorable. hahaha- she's so silly. she is lookin sosoooo good in her dress and bow!!! good job kathleen!

Nisa and Colby said...

Wow that place looks goregous! I'm looking out my window and I'll I see is snow and dead plants. :( I'm so jealous! Avree is so cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten. Oh I ran into your Mom and Mrs. Workman the other day at Jason's Deli. She she is so nice.

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I just found Houston's Aboretum. They're really cool.