Sunday, February 01, 2009

Shout out to my VT'S!!


Eric and I have been in our ward for a little over 2 years now, and I have ALWAYS had the best Visiting Teachers. They are always so fun and sweet. I got new vt's a couple monghts ago, and once again, they're amazing. They always make sure we're doing well, they brought me dinner when I had Ave, and they got me such cute stuff for her! This sweater is one of the cute things they brought... Thanks again, Christy! And my other visiting teacher, Holly, makes these rockin' bows! Her little girl always has the cutest bows, and she had extra ribbon, so she made Avree a Valentine's day one! I LOVE it!!! We are so lucky to live in such a fun ward. It's the best!!!








2 comments:

Word Whipped said...

You are soo sweet Kathleen! I'm glad you love the bow...Avree looks adorable with it on!

Abby said...

The bow is darling and the sweater! Awww I love big bows!