Saturday, February 28, 2009

4 months!!!!!

I can't believe Avree is 4 months old today! Well, technically she is 17 1/2 weeks, but Oct. 28 is her B day, so she's four months today, no? I don't know...whatever. She is getting to be so alert and fun. We've gotten a few little laughs out of her. She's starting to notice the strength in her legs. Always kickng in the bath, and she always wants us to help her stand. It's crazy to see how much she has changed our lives in 4 short months. We love you baby V!

We put on those baby einstein movies for her, and she just stares at the screen and usually drools! It is hilarious!




10 comments:

Proud Momma said...

A total babe!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting!

Jeni said...

Oh my gosh, she is so stinkin cute!

Abby said...

She is adorable- i love her huge smiles... what girl doesn't like to bathe in the sun??
That's so funny how she stares at the screen. So cute.

Keeping Up With Cade said...

SUPER CUTE!!!!!

Cody & Lainie said...

Kathleen, I just found your blog through shari's oh man what a cute baby you have! I loved reading up on your life, I totally miss ya! I'm so glad things are going well, you are such a cute Mom! Good thing we have blogs to keep everyone up to date on everyone! Love ya!

Amy Simms said...

Avree is SO CUTE! I can't believe she is already 4 months old and I can't wait to see her soon!

melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melody said...

She is so adorable. Such a cutie watching the computer. love ya - mom

Amy Simms said...

Avree is such a super cutie! I love her bathtub picture and the outfit that Nicole gave her. I am sorry that you miss Utah sometimes. We are so excited to have you come visit!!! Love Jenner