Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bows as big as Avree's head.
I used to laugh at people who put huge bows on their babies, but I ordered some headbands and bows online, not knowing how big the bows were, but I am LOVING them!


SUPER cute dresses to go with those huge bows
Eric was getting Ave ready for church, and was sick of the couple 0-3 month dresses we have for her, so he tried this 3-6month dress on her, and even though it was a liitle big, she looked adorable! He even asked for a matching bow! So sweet.








8 comments:

Karlee said...

Can I just say that she's ADORABLE! I love how girly and cute she always looks! I want a girl SOOOOO bad! I'm sooo going to be a mother of all boys since I want it so bad!

Nisa and Colby said...

She is so cute! I love the bows and the cute outfits! Sometimes when I go shopping for Corbin I will look longingly at the girls section, which is twice the size of the boys, and then I think I would probably spend way too much accessorizing, so I'm thankful I have a boy. (although if the next one's a girl I won't complain!)

Katie said...

Kathleen she is so adorable! And I love the bows. I can't believe how big she is already. Ayden likes to look at all her pics. He says he wants a baby like her cause she is always cute and she wont steal his toys like Gibson. Let me know when you'll be in town so we can come see you guys.

Jana said...

So I guess Avree already takes after her Mama! She can pull off things other babies can't, like big bows! I love it, I can't wait to finally meet her!

Proud Momma said...

Where did you get those bows? Super cute!

harmony marie said...

Kathleen-

Your mom and I were talking about how cute your baby is in all her different outfits! We were sad you hadn't blogged in a while, but I love the argile dress.

Harm

Janelle V said...

Oh my heck! She is so dang cute! Less than 2 months till our little bundle of joy will be here! Where did you find the bows? I've got to get some!!!

Amy Simms said...

SHE IS SO CUTE! I think she looks just like your baby pictures in these pics!